Monday 11 March 2013

Sunday Snapshot

Yes...it is not Sunday.  No...I will not apologize for posting a Sunday Snapshot on Monday and calling it the Sunday Snapshot.  I could call it the Monday Megapixel but that would probably mean I'd just procrastinate until Tuesday.  So, Sunday Snapshot it will be, people. 

Here is a picture of Zack enjoying a piece of lemon cake with lemon frosting - my favorite, Lee's least favorite.  I made a cake to do something small to honor Kyle's third birthday yesterday with the hope that he got to do something fun all the way over on the other side of the world in Shandong Province China. 

Yesterday was also "Mothering Sunday" in the UK, so I figured that I deserved to have the kind of cake I like.  Zack thought it was pretty delish!  P.S.  the pretty flowered bowl in the background belongs to my friend Marguerita.  She brought it to a party almost a year ago and I need to give it back.  It does really look good in my kitchen though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment