Thursday 13 September 2012

WE ARE HOME!!!


We arrived back in England yesterday Saturday evening (a little behind on blogging already).  We are still having fun with jet lag and Zack is a little overwhelmed by the size of the house and all of the stuff in it, but he is still doing very well. 

We did not blog in China.  We took only our tablet and I found typing on the tablet to be too difficult for blogging.  I mean…I could have done it but chances are, I would have typed jibberish or something that made no sense.  I don’t have a huge list of “do overs” but one would have been to take the laptop, although I didn’t really feel I had time to be on the computer a lot. 
So we are home and go about the business of re-establishing normal.  Whatever normal was or wasn’t, it isn’t the same now.  As I sit here, I am thinking about how I am going to kid proof the kitchen for pancakes (I am wishing for a painter’s drop cloth) and Lee is upstairs playing with blocks.  OK, I will be nice and clarify that Zack is also playing.  Oh, and our day started before 0500.  HUGE changes…but nice ones.  Here are a few pictures is one picture of our new addition for anyone who did not follow our trip on Facebook.  I have a lot in my head…I want to post our “Gotcha” story, some thoughts on Zack’s home province and some travel tips, but I will wait a bit on that. 

All is well in our world.  Cheers,

Jill

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad you made it home and are settling in. Don't have you on fb so missed all of the updates, wondered why you weren't blogging. Hope the jetlag goes away quickly and you all get settled into a new family routine. congrats, he is adorable.

Heather said...

So cool, Jill. I think if I decide to 'have' a child, I'd like to adopt. :) He's precious.

Post a Comment